It’s her turn to smash!

Many of you may remember when we had our good friend Jenn take pictures of Mason smashing the cake. Well if you follow me on Instagram, you already know Audrey had her turn today! We headed out to Jenn’s house again with the same cake, the same backdrop, the same photographer… but a VERY different experience! Mason had to be coaxed into touching his cake. I sat Audrey down and she went for it right away. She hugged it close and wouldn’t let go. It was almost as if she thought we’d take it from her. When she did finally break into it, she had a great time… and boy did she get messy!

Here’s some of my favorites from Jen’s photo gallery (easiest to share with her copyright…. but we have/will have the digital rights too). Or you can go see the rest on her gallery!

This entry was posted in Audrey, awesome friends, cutest kid, milestones. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to It’s her turn to smash!

1. Mom Rom says:

Love,love, love. Jenn is amazing and so is my cute one year old!

2. So flipping adorable! I love the last one!
    Jenn [ Crippled Girl ] recently posted..Honey, have you seen where my alarm clock went?

3. Debbie says:

love the hugging of the cake!

so cute!!!
    Debbie recently posted..zeke picture updates

4. Cole says:

SO cute – love, love, LOVE that 4th one!
    Cole recently posted..Squishy’s Birth Story Part 2 – Where She Actually Gets Born

5. Jessi Greenmamajama says:

LOVE these photos!! Such a sweet little girl! God bless!

6. Amy says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Are you with me?!?!?! Those are FABULOUS! Laughing so unprofessionally at work! Loving the hugging.

7. Amber says:

OMG…that is the messiest baby I have ever seen with a smash cake! She is so adorable!